Pillar offers human resources consulting services for nonprofits and for-profits, including:
- Outsourced HR for growing organizations not quite ready for a full-time HR professional, and for established organizations in need of additional HR expertise on a part-time or project basis
- Executive/leadership coaching and development
- Building more effective teams
- Culture assessments
- Change management
- Employee communications
- Succession planning
- Outplacement and reductions in force
- Employee onboarding strategies
- Designing careers pages for websites to attract top talent, and Intranet pages that effectively communicate with existing team member
Pillar’s current and past human resources consulting clients include Bauer Wine & Spirits, Crane Currency, Good Measures, Harvard University‘s Harvard Ed Portal, Hytched, Jackrabbit Design & Advertising, Junior League of Boston, Kingsley Montessori School, Lynnfield Water District, Materials Research Society (MRS), MMA/MIIA (Massachusetts Interlocal Insurance Association), PwC, Tucker Blair, and Year Up. With custom solutions and the same outstanding service offered in our executive searches, Pillar is a partner that will work with you to advance your organization’s mission and goals.
Contact Pillar today to learn more!