The One Love Foundation is committed to philanthropically funding the development and distribution of its educational tools and initiatives in the interest of sparking a movement to end relationship violence. As such, fundraising is a critical element of their work. They are hoping to hire an experienced fundraiser to identify and engage donors in their mission. The One Love Foundation’s ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic fundraising professional who believes wholeheartedly in their mission and is eager to identify, cultivate, and solicit individuals capable of making major gifts.
This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated, results-oriented, relationship builder to make a significant impact at an innovative nonprofit. One Love is in a phase of rapid growth. The position requires strong entrepreneurial skills to leverage their small donor base and to build new relationships in their focused regions. This is not a traditional major gift officer position, but rather an opportunity to help a relatively new nonprofit grow and deepen in regions across the country.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward individual and corporate donors at the major gift level ($2,500 – $100,000+).
- Develop customized strategies to cultivate and solicit donors.
- Identify new fundraising opportunities that match One Love’s mission and priorities.
- Work with the Managing Director, Partnerships to establish, develop and implement fundraising goals.
- Create and develop compelling proposals to donors that effectively make the case for support.
- Assist in the development of Regional Leadership Councils (Boston, Dallas, New York & San Francisco) and lead efforts to engage and empower these important stakeholders and donors.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put: “I’m your next Major Gift Officer” in the subject line
- Include an attached resume in PDF format